Call to Love Retreat in Turkey May 16 - 21, 2024
5-Day Dance Workshop, Gokcedere, Turkey
- Session from 10 AM – 12:30 PM
- Session from 3:30 – 6 PM with one afternoon off
- On May 16th we will have our first session after a light dinner at 6:30 PM
- On May 21st we will have our last session from 9 – 11:30 AM followed by lunch
The above schedule is subject to change
Tuition including Lodging
Amazing 5-star hotel with natural spring thermal water pools, Turkish hamam, massage, beautiful views of lush mountains and a royal buffet-style feast for breakfast and dinner. 10-15 minute walking distance to the dergah where our sessions will take place.
Early Bird Single Lodging Price: $2450 until December 15, 2023
Regular Price: $2850
Early Bird Double Lodging Price: $2250 until December 15, 2023
Regular Price: $2650
Dergah (Sufi Temple)
Cozy accommodations including one communal sleeping room for women and one for men; several women’s and men’s separate toilets and showers; and a kitchen to store and cook meals. The nearby village has many restaurants, supermarkets and grocery stores.
Early Bird Price: $1550 until December 15, 2023
Regular Price: $1850
Above Fees do NOT include airfare to Turkey, visa, roundtrip transportation from the airport to Yenikapi Ferry station in Istanbul. We will provide roundtrip transportation from the Yalova Ferry to the Dergah/hotel if you arrive at the designated departure time on May 16, 2024 and from the Dergah/hotel to the Yalova Ferry if you depart on May 21, 2024.
Arrival: Please plan to arrive before noon on May 16 at the latest
Journey to Limak Hotel from the New Istanbul Airport:
- Take the train, bus or taxi to the Yenikapi Ferry Station. Check guide
- A guide will meet you at the Yenikapi Ferry Station in front of the entrance to area where people board the ferry to Yalova at the designated time that we will inform you of. Your round-trip ferry ticket will be purchased from Yenikapi to Yalova once you confirm that you will be able to arrive by the designated time. If you plan to arrive earlier or later, please purchase your ferry ticket on the Ido website or at the ferry station.
- A bus at the Yalova ferry station will bring the group to the hotel
Details will be confirmed via email after you register
If you will not be joining us on the post-retreat journey to Gobekli Tepe, please book your return flight no sooner than 8pm on May 21. We will organize a group trip to the Yalova Ferry Station after lunch on May 21 based on the time that suits the majority. Details about the post-retreat pilgrimage will be posted shortly.
Items to bring
- Yoga mat if possible
- socks or soft-soled shoes
- comfortable clothes to dance and turn in that you feel beautiful in including flowy skirts (White colored attire is suggested but not required)
- bathing suit
- A silk veil of about 3 yards by 45 inches or 2.74 by 1.15 meters
Please email a photo of yourself, so the guide meeting you at the Ferry Station in Istanbul can recognize you.
Registration and full payments must be received at time of registration. Space is limited. You can also pay a deposit of $500 to hold your place until March 1, 2024 when the balance is due. Email us if you need to set up a payment plan.
You can pay via credit card, venmo or paypal.
- Deposits are non-refundable. If you pay in full and need to cancel because of ill health or an accident that would prevent you from traveling (with a doctor’s note); or death of a close family member or friend a FULL REFUND minus a non-refundable 100 USD service charge will be issued.
- If we don’t meet our minimum of 25 participants by December 12, 2023, your payment will be refunded in full. Also, if any event should prohibit travel to Turkey, your payment will be refunded in full.
BANAFSHEH: DANCE OF ONENESS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION AND SERVICE TO ANYONE.
We are happy to take this journey with you! Please contact +1 (310) 499-7100 or Email us for any questions.